Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Reached $5 in my account

Hi there!

Today I have a little over $5 in my TrafficGoesRevShare account. I was expecting a bit more: seems like earnings have slowed down a bit. I could purchase a new share now with the earnings but I think I will wait to reach $10 to request my first payout ;)
I've also received an update from the admins:
-----
Hello Juan,

It is hard to believe that it has already been one week since TGRS launched.

What an incredible week.

1718 Members joined us and we are so glad you did. Welcome to everyone.

Our Alexa rankings went through the roof!
Taffic Rank: 326,728
Traffic Rank in US: 68,459
Thanks to all our members for getting the word out.

That’s a lot of traffic and a great way to get your banners, text ads and login ads noticed.

I am happy to say that pending withdrawals are on track and are well within a 24 hour window. Yes, everyone is getting paid at TGRS!

Our members are talking to us and we are listening. You asked for more and we are making it happen.

So in honor of our one week anniversary on Wednesday at 8am EST we are increasing the number of VAP’s you can buy from 100 to 200.

You can make a new purchase or you can use your unpaid balance. Either way this is your chance to stock up on ads and grow your earning potential.

Karen and I want to say to all of you…

“It’s been a great week and we thank you for your support.”

Have a great day,

Brian and Karen
TrafficGoesRevShare
--------
 

No comments:

Post a Comment